Personal Vegan Retreats on Spectacular Lake Atitlán
Let us handle all the details for you! With our all-inclusive workshops and retreats, we have you covered with flexible packages designed around your interests and time available. All packages include:
- Lodging in one of our spacious guest rooms with private bath
- All meals (including meals out, as long as they’re vegan!)
- Guided exploration of the Lake Atitlan area
- guided lake tour
- Transportation to all lake activities
Many who come to stay at Lake Villa Guatemala are not vegan or vegetarian, but appreciate the healthy whole-food cuisine we offer. Even our non-veg guests rave about our food. We plan meals around your food preferences and any other dietary restrictions. No nuts or soy? No problem. Gluten free? We’ve got you covered! Raw foods? We can do that too!
If you are vegan, you know how challenging it can be to travel and find delicious vegan food. I have traveled on six continents. I know that when you’re in an atmosphere that supports your lifestyle choices with great food, you can relax and really enjoy your travels.
Our retreats are planned for five nights, but we can build a custom package to suit your travel plans. Our all-inclusive personal retreat is a bargain at $1200 for a single or $1800 for two people sharing a room.
What’s not included:
- Transportation to and from Lake Villa Guatemala (though we will help you with the arrangements)
- Personal purchases
- Alcoholic beverages
- Special activities, such as fire ceremonies, volcano hikes, zip lining, or guided birding trips